Friday 9 August 2013

My Reflection
  Silence came up.. my eyes kept close, as past reminding from the mind.. My 11th year of struggling to win the highest possible education I could get. It's like repeating what you learned every year, but it's not. It's leveling, the climax is nearing. It's getting harder and tougher as I'm ending high school.

        Activities like.. Meeting new classmates and friends, new teachers, new room, new clothing and things, new lessons.. everything new.. but there were also oldies.. Chatting and eating together with old friends, saying hello to previous teachers, laughing the old noted reading those naughty lines we had, still enjoying those memories.

It feels like yesterday.. Just the first day of being a fourth year high school student. But first periodical test have past.. Days have gone so fast. I remember everyday I should do all my homeworks, sleeping late at night to review my lessons, waking up early in the morning, cramming up my projects and review for unit test and periodical test. I also remember I skip lunch and break time just to finish those requirements, forgot to do at home. Pushing to read the lessons  cause my eyes get tired and bored reading do it get to sleep. Those memories are so nice.. Student life.. So Enchanting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment