Tuesday 24 September 2013

Modern Hero


 

My Modern Hero
 Nowadays, crime rate is increasing.  But in contrary, people possessing heroic did is amazingly, increasing despite of such individual having problems economically or financially, socially, and physically also.  Yes, we have given the chance to live to fulfill our own selves, but what more fulfilling is that, we are bounded to live with the people, "Happiness is gained from the happiness given". 
 

                           Sacrifice, one of my actual descriptions of being a hero.  No one could ever match the sacrifice of a parent. Of course, my parents are my heroes.  Immeasurable and Incomparable heroes.  The willingness to give everything, to secure the wants but most importantly the needs.  The love, care, and patience.  Their patience towards feeling of pain and sadness, that they're willing to give up everything, their own ambition and happiness, just for us I always love to look upon them as my heroes, but more than that, I love that they have been my parents! 




No comments:

Post a Comment