Monday 6 January 2014

My Reflection



My Reflection

And the Third periodical Test is coming nearer. I am not yet ready to take our test. There are a lot of projects and notes that I need to rush for the deadline. I am not yet ready because during the Christmas vacation, I and my fellow classmates never read their lessons. 
For the past days during the Third grading, I have encountered a lot of problems and arguments with my classmates. I also get mad with my other teachers because sometimes they are unfair in treating us.
It feels like yesterday.. Just the first day of being a fourth year high school student. But third periodical test have passed.. Days have gone so fast. I remember every day I should do all my homework’s, sleeping late at night to review my lessons, waking up early in the morning, cramming up my projects and review for unit test and periodical test. I also remember I skip lunch and break time just to finish those requirements, forgot to do at home. Pushing to read the lessons because my eyes get tired and bored reading does it get to sleep. Those memories are so nice.. Student life.. So Enchanting :)



No comments:

Post a Comment