Friday 21 February 2014

New Year, New Me.

"Life is not easy, we met some struggles and problems throughout our way."

It's the new start of the year. Many things happened and will be happen as we welcome 2014. Their will be new opportunities and chances for us to change and to be more stronger as days come and past. 2013 is a very memorable year for me, i met those new best friends, new boy friends and new teachers that will help me to enjoy my life. They say that every new year we should have a new years resolution, but for me I don't have any new years resolution because i don't believe I would do it. I'll just change for the better, make things impossible, to be a good student, friend and to be more responsible to help my mother. I will try my best to accomplish all my dreams and promises to myself.
To strive hard is my goal for this year. I will do my best to soar pass the things I've done for the last year. I will make  my parents proud as I graduate High School. I will live those bad memories and start a new good year.  Happy New Year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment